THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

One Sexy Gun

I would like everyone to meet the newest addition to our family. This is Eleanor and she is one Sexy Bitch!. Eleanor is a 22-250. Free floating sniper grade barrel. One pound hair trigger. And a 6.5x20x50 scope. Oh yes just the way I like'em.....Thick and black. Sir-mix-alot would be jealous, Because this baby got back.

Well this weekend should prove to be fun. Blink and I will be venturing out to western Nebraska to my family farm for some White Tail hunting. This farm is a fruit and produce farm so it offers a lot of tasty snacks for the deer. I've seen my share of wall-hangers out there. We'll probably have to do a little Pheasant hunting too. Wish us luck and we'll see you in week.

3 comments:

Bigun said...

warry sexy indeed!

Di said...

I hope you have your armour piercing bullets ready for those whute tail... lol
pheasant and deer - nice wau to settle into a cold winter.

Oly said...

Although I never got to meet Eleanor till after the hunt was over, it was nice to have her along.

As to the naming of the deer... I was pretty much aginst it but after Biguns comment, I think I have to go with... Clyde!

Because he is a Bigun.

I'm conforming, just this once.