THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Banwagon is Heading to the Blarney Stone

Monday March 17Th Aneta plans to kiss the Blarney Stone in her 2008 running debut. One of Omaha's local running stores is putting on a 5k St Patty's run.

You know ever sense I can remember I've been challenging Aneta to try running but there hasn't been much interest, but last month Blink came over for a few beers and conversation. Well the usual smack talk started and Blink challenged Aneta running in the Blarney Stone 5k.

I have to say Aneta's has been working hard and laying down some good miles. I know she will do well.
Who knew, the motivating factor would be....
#1 A challenge from Blink.
#2 Free Beer and pizza after the race

I can understand #2 that's enough motivation for me to run. But #1 REALLY a challenge from Blink? Who knew.

And here's the kicker. The above picture is a blatant violation and unauthorized use of Yeti's Man Cave.

Well I hope everyone's St. Patty's day is one to remember and I hope everyone gets to Kiss the Blarney Stone. Happy St. Patty's day!

No comments: