THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Mud Fest 2008

Yes I was at the back of the pack on this race. Not a strong finish. The only thing that I can say in my defence there were 35 runners that dropped from the race because the trail conditions was so bad. Believe me, I thought about it at one point too, but my ride wasn't at the race so there wasn't anything else to do but wait, so I thought.....I might as well be running. The last lap was un-runnable, it was a wading pool of mud that added weight to my feet. Mile 25 (or so) the dash board lights turned on the the wheels feel off, and I was walking. But talk about fun. It was a blast.



3 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Yeti!
Excellent posting. Thank you.
I loved this blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy,

Sorry it's been awhile since I've checked your blog. Good job at Psycho dude. Its an accomplishiment just to finish that one. I ran the 10 miler there as a bandit with a friend. I was too tired to actually do the 50km. I have done the race twice though. Both times they were pretty muddy. It usually is there. keep on keeping on brother. Talk to you later.

sherpajohn said...

COME TO PITTSFIELD!