THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Two Questions




Answer to Question Number One: Well I guess they do shit in the woods. But then again, so does Blink. Good now I can move on.

Answer to Question Number Two:
Hell ya Kansas is hot. Which worries me just a little. July 5Th I'm going to venture down to Kansas City Kansas to run in the Summer Phyco Wyco 50K trail run . Most race's have a claim to fame, or a certain known level of difficulty that makes thier race unique. Western States has quad crunching down hills, H.U.R.T. has technical roots, rocks, mud. Hard Rock has elevation gain/loss. Well you get the point. Summer Phyco has Kansas heat and humidity. It's only been a few months sense my last rant when I was bitching about the cold. So it doesn't seem right that I squawk about the heat.......But as luck would have it, KC is only calling for temp of 86 degree's, with 70% humidity.

How lucky am I. Good weather, time off away from work. I get to go run in a lil' trail Ultra and finish up with beers and fireworks.

I hope everyone has a great 4Th. I would tell you "Please Drink Responsively" but I know you all better than that. Have fun and be er responsible!

1 comment:

Oly said...

Yes I shit in the woods. Sometimes I even shit on golf courses too.

I even tee that shit up!

Sometimes I hook it, sometimes I hit fat, but I always slice it!!