THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I'll be the first to admit I'm terrible about keeping an updated blog so here is the Cliff Note version.

Three weeks ago was the first opportunity to take a four day week-end off. So what's a fella going to do? Go hunting. I traveled out to North Platte Ne, to go preditor hunting.

We called dogs for three days and had high winds and bad weather to limit our success, but the last day we were able to call in five coyote's and pulled off one good shot.

I even tried to get the Tri-Dummy to go one day but we weren't able to pull off a hunt. Dummy, we'll hook up next time.

Saturday I'm heading down to Kansas City KS for my first Ultra of the year. The 50k Psyco Wyco ultra. This is one of Bad Bens yearly races, and I'm really looking forward hitting the trails again. I'll give a full race report next week.



No comments: