THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2007


This is my Lil buddy Roper. I lost him to old age last May. He past at age 11. He was a good 'ol turd. His falsify in life was ..........If you can't eat it or screw it then Piss on it and walk away.

This is Hank and Roper my two boys. They have saved my life by being the best two companions anyone could ask for.






I would like everyone to meet my family. First and most important. This is Aneta my girlfriend. She is a little spunky gal from Poland. She came here when she was 13 and we met about two years ago. I ordered her off the Internet for $40.95, it helps when you got a coupon from price choppers for 50% off. Just kidding we met at our previous job and hit it off ever sense then. I swear she has saved my sanity and I don't know how because she's as crazy as they get.

2 comments:

Oly said...

$40.95 she's worth more than that, you got a deal.

Bigun said...

...and if it gives you any lip, kill it!