THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Myspace Codes & Myspace Code


Well there is no other way to say it other than.

I'M DAMN F#$^%ING EXCITED TO GET THIS RACE GOING.


I'm leaving today at 12pm and spending a night in North Platte Nebraska (half way point) I've been planning this race for two years and the time has finally come. Fail or finish proudly. Who knows what the outcome will be, but I'll take whatever the trail-gods throw at me. I've said one thing; I'm going down, not to ....start a race..........but to finish one. So that's all one could hope for, just a finish. I'll take it. Like I said before this is a 100 mile ultra marathon called the http://leanhorse.com/ I've done half the distance in the past, but this will be double. Now I've trained hard. I've put my heart into this race but the outcome is still unknown. .....There is only one thing for sure. I'm planning to have fun. So wish me luck, I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll see you all on the flip side.

2 comments:

Oly said...

100 miles and a flip too! See you on the other side and I will be talking w/ Purple Helmet as the race goes. YO!

Best wishes and don't forget the TP.

Bigun said...

I'm a day late..sorry I missed your departure...looking forward to the reports of your success! You're still insane.