THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Myspace Codes & Myspace CodeWell my next and last race for this year will be the http://leanhorse.com/ Ultra 100 Mile Marathon. I've been asked what kind of training is required for this race and I've found one of Chris Farley's Ultra Fit workout video's and I tell ya what. I really think it's paying off. It comes with black stripper pants, white cuffs and a sweat obsorbing neck tie for those really long workout sessions. He also recommends a plate of wings and a pitcher of bud "chaser" to get the full benifit of this workout.

5 comments:

Oly said...

How could you go wrong w/ beer and wings?

Bigun said...

next time you use my likeness, I wish you'd just ask first. I'm pretty easy that way. Ask Blink...he'll tell you how easy I am...

Yeti said...

If there is a copy right fee that I've overlooked for using another likeness I'll pay you back with beer and ribs at CDA.

Oly said...

Do I get ribs and beer?

Bigun said...

aaah, yea, that's it...copy rights and all that...beer and ribs or wings are fine. Blink gets ribs and beer only if he can show partial belly overlap of belt. Two hand assist (his own, or two of the female variety) is permitted (the skinny bastard).